Yusuke Murata (born July 4, 1978) is a Japanese mangaka. Born in Miyagi, Japan, he is best known for his work in illustrating the redrawn version of One-Punch Man as well as in collaboration with Richiko Minagaki, illustrating Eyeshield 21. He is perhaps most well known for his intensely detailed drawings.
- One-Punch Man (2012-present)
- Partner (1995)
- Samui Hanashi (1998)
- Kaitō Colt (2002)
- Eyeshield 21 (one-shot with Riichiro Inagaki; 2002)
- Eyeshield 21 (series with Riichiro Inagaki ; 2002–2009)
- Madofuki Park (2008) (One shot)
- Hetappi Manga Kenkyūjo R (2008–2010)
- Blust! (2009)
- Minds (2010)
- Donten Prism Solar Car (with Yasuo Ōtagaki; 2010–2011)
- Dotō no Yūshatachi (with ONE; 2012)
- Dangan Tenshi Fan Club (with ONE; 2012)
- Monster of Earth (地球の怪獣) (with ONE and Kinu Nishimura; 2013)
- Gokiburi Buster (with ONE; 2015)
- Back to the Future Comic (Canceled)
- Science vs. Magic (one-shot with Inukorosuke)
- Murata's favorite characters are the Deep Sea King and Boros because of the impact they left on the One-Punch Man world and series.
- Murata's least favorite character is Sweet Mask, so he draws him as handsomely as possible in order to grow to like him more.
- Find the first interaction between ONE and Murata here.
- Murata was inspired by Akira Toriyama, the mangaka of Dragon Ball, to become a mangaka.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.