|— Bang to Fuhrer Ugly|
After being defeated by his older brother Bomb in the past, Bang abandoned his old fighting style, the Explosion Release Fist, and many years after, he invented Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, the ultimate defensive art, while studying with his brother. The scars all over his body and his spectacular skills testify to the harshness of his training and the intense battles he surmounted.
The martial art has been shown to be extremely effective and powerful when used by a skilled fighter. When in use, a blue aura can be seen around the user's extremities. Charanko describes the martial art as "leading enemies around the nose by moving like a calm stream, only to finish them off with a punch strong enough to smash great rocks like a raging river", implying that Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist parallels real-life Tai Chi. Genos describes the martial art as "the perfect blend of offense and defense". Users of this martial art can repel the attacks of their opponents, nullify them, or redirect them with twice the power.
The style enables the user to redirect attacks that are significantly more powerful than the user's own strength, as seen when Garou was able to deflect many of Metal Bat's blows despite taking a single one may leave him incapacitated. However, the martial art has a limit for redirecting force, the user cannot deflect attacks that are way too powerful compared to the strength of the user. An indication of this is that after deflecting Metal Bat's Savage Tornado technique, Garou's hands were shaking due to the impact of the S-Class hero attacks. Furthermore, this is clearly seen when Garou failed to deflect Superalloy Darkshine's tackle using his technique, which he himself commented that the hero's charge was immensely powerful.
The martial art is capable of deflecting small dust particles, rapid blade attacks, and even attacks of pure energy. Furthermore, when in crisis, the martial art allows the user's body to move on its own. Initially, it is noted by Genos and stated by Superalloy Darkshine that Garou's usage of this style is much weaker and unrefined than Bang's. However, he has managed to sharpen it through fighting, being able to fight on par with his former master later in his evolved state.
- Water Stream Encampment (流水陣, Ryūsui-jin): Performed by Bang. Bang creates an area where his fists destroy anything that enters, protecting those inside. First used to shield Genos from falling meteor debris.
- Instant Movement (瞬身功, Shunshinkō): Performed by Bang. Bang jumps at his opponent using special footwork, elegantly and quickly moving as if he were flowing. He then confuses them with a swift feint before performing a fast piercing attack. He precisely aims for the enemy's weak points from places they cannot predict. First used against Melzargard.
- Fang Interpolation (牙挿指, Gasōshi): Performed by Bang. Using the fingertips that he has trained, he can hit the smallest weak points with single hits of incredible accuracy. This move is known to be smooth like water but powerful enough to destroy rocks with unparalleled destructive power.
- Abandonment (見切り, Mikiri): Performed by Bang. By training his dynamic visual acuity and anticipating the enemy's movements, he is able to demonstrate the terrifying power of abandonment. He can catch and pierce even the quickest of enemies with precision. Bang is seen utilizing this technique against Melzargard.
- Awakening Breath (剛醒呼法, Gousei Kohou): A breathing technique that draws from the very limits of one's body. After being performed, the user's mobility, agility, and maneuverability, are heightened. Bang utilizes the technique to prepare for his fight with Elder Centipede, so Bomb and Genos could escape with the unconscious heroes. He is later seen using the technique again to save Tanktop Master from Gums, and when he is fighting Garou in his evolved state.
- Whirlwind Water Stream: Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist (旋風流水 轟気空裂拳, Senpū Ryūsui: Gōki Kūretsu-ken; Viz: Whirling Wind Flowing Water: Fist of Roaring Qi, Rending Air): A powerful technique that combines both Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist and Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist. To perform the technique, Bang and Bomb stand side-by-side and assume strong stances. Both perform their respective martial arts and strike the opponent simultaneously, sending powerful shockwaves through the opponent's body. The technique was powerful enough to knock back a charging Elder Centipede and shatter the monster's carapace. However, as stated by both Bang and Bomb, they can only do this technique once in a while due to their old age. Traditionally when the technique connects, the shockwaves created will spread through the victim's entire body, which ultimately reduces the victim to dust.
- Whirlwind Water Stream: Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist (旋風流水 交牙竜殺拳, Senpū Ryūsui: Kōga Ryūsatsu-ken; Viz: Whirling Wind Flowing Water: Fist of Biting Fangs, Killing Dragons): A combination of the martial arts of Bang and Bomb, even more powerful than Whirlwind Water Stream Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist. Both perform extremely powerful strikes at their opponent with their respective martial arts during combat.
|Supernatural Abilities||Clairvoyance • Energy Projection • Flight • Fusion • Indomitable Will • Mind Control • Non-Physical Interaction • Phoenix Space • Plant Manipulation • Power Bestowal • Psychokinesis • Reanimation • Resurrection • Telepathy • Transformation|
|Physical Abilities||Afterimage Creation • Accelerated Development • Elasticity • Regeneration • Replication • Shockwave Generation • Technique Mimicry • Self Destruction|
|Elemental Abilities||Acid Manipulation • Air Manipulation • Electricity Manipulation • Fire Manipulation • Ice Manipulation • Light Manipulation • Poison Manipulation • Water Manipulation|
|Fighting Styles||Angel ☆ Style • Biting Snake Fist • Dark Hell Assassination Art • Explosion Release Fist • Harsh Path Style • Hyper Karate • Sourface Style Kenpo • Void Fist • Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist • Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist • Whirlwind Water Stream: Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist|