Much like the other heroes with the Tanktop motif, Tanktop Vegetarian is a muscular man with a red tank top with green leaf prints and short red hair.
Not much is known about Tanktop Vegetarian's personality other that, as his name implies, he has a proclivity for eating vegetables and forbids himself from eating meat. His hero spirit was broken after he was defeated by Garou.
Human Monster SagaEdit
The Blizzard Group ArcEdit
Hero Hunt ArcEdit
|This article contains Webcomic spoilers. You have been warned, manga-only readers.|
Psychic Sisters ArcEdit
It is revealed he quit the hero association due to being defeated by Garou.
Appearances in Other MediaEdit
After the Dark Matter Thieves invasion and the Tank Toppers were alerted about the arrival of a large machine descending upon the Headquarters. Tanktop Vegeterian and the other Tank Toppers arrive to stop the drones sent out by the machine, but are largely unable to prevent its intervention. Only after realizing that the machine was controlled by Metal Knight to reconstruct A-City into the Hero Association Fortress did he and the other Tank Toppers step down.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As a high ranking A-Class hero, Tanktop Vegetarian is a very skilled and powerful fighter. Given his rank, he was likely the most powerful member of the Tanktop army after Tanktop Master himself. Despite this, Garou still easily defeated him with only a single punch.
Enhanced Strength: Tanktop Vegetarian possesses great physical ability. This comes from the combination of his tanktop and vegetables' nutritional values.
Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Like the rest of the Tank Topper Army, Tanktop Vegetarian seemingly prefers unarmed close quarters combat.
|Tanktop Vegetarian vs. Garou (Off screen)||44||14||Loss|
|Tanktop Vegetarian, Tank Topper Army, Mumen Rider and Charanko vs. Garou||45, 46||None||Loss|
- Tanktop Vegetarian is valued so highly within the Tank Topper Army that an insult to him is an insult to Tanktop Master.
- The origin of his hero name comes from his belief in a healthy vegetable based diet and total abstinence from all meat and fish dishes.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 One-Punch Man Encyclopedia; One-Punch Man: Hero Perfection, page 71
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 44, page 22-24
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 45, page 10-11
- ↑ One-Punch Man Omake; Big Construction
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 46, page 3