|— Tanktop Master|
Tanktop Master is a tall, and very muscular man with short, dark-blonde hair and brown eyes. He wears a blue tank top, long pants, and a belt around his waist with his initials and a tank top engraved on the buckle.
Tanktop Master has a chivalrous nature, which can be seen when he noted that even if Tatsumaki is ranked 2nd, he should not let a "little girl" handle the enemies on her own, despite the fact that Tatsumaki is actually an adult. He is also unafraid to admit defeat, for example, when he was outclassed by the esper with her psychic powers during the encounter of Dark Matter Thieves aircraft. He is a very caring, wise man with honor and pride, and has a great affinity for his brothers and other heroes. This is in contrast to some of his Tanktop brothers, such as Tanktop Tiger and Tanktop Black Hole, who are shown to be very vainglorious and greedy. Additionally, he does not approve of his tanktops disrespectful behavior, and scolded them when they were rude towards Bang. Despite his willingness to admit defeat, he was still irked when Saitama said he "got his ass kicked the hardest."
Tanktop Master has an odd belief that true power comes from tanktops, as seen when he observes Bang dominating Metal Bat in their sparring match, he concludes that the secret to Bang's power is that he has a tanktop hidden underneath. However, this belief changes after being defeated by Garou.
During the battle against the Monster Association, Tanktop Master showed more of his heroic side when aiding Pig God in saving the members of the Narinki's Private Squad and stayed behind despite the great risk in facing two Dragon-level threats. 
Abilities and Powers
Tanktop Master, as an S-Class hero, is one of the strongest heroes in the association as well as one of the physically strongest men on the planet. In his fight with Garou, who was able to defeat elite A-Class heroes with ease, he was able to not only harm Garou but hold the upper hand against the martial artist for the beginning and middle of the fight before being overpowered by his techniques. It was stated by Garou that Tanktop Master's physical strength equaled that of Genos after his Post-Super-Fight-Arc Upgrade. However, against the Dragon-level executives of the Monster Association, Tanktop Master was helpless and overpowered by Fuhrer Ugly and Gums.
Immense Strength: Tanktop Master possesses great physical ability. This can be seen when he hurls a large block of concrete at both great distance and extreme velocity towards the Dark Matter Thieves' spacecraft. He was able to break apart and shake the ground with a punch, causing Garou to lose his balance momentarily. Unlike his fellow Tanktops, he could defeat one of Bofoi's drones with a suplex. He also defeated the monster Gyoffrey by sending it flying through a wall with a tackle despite still recovering from his injuries in the fight with Garou. Tanktop Master claims that he has more "tanktop power" than all of the Tanktop army combined. His incredible strength is once again shown when he lifts and throws a transmission tower through the air at incredible speed, amazing the other heroes standing nearby with such a performance. He continued to show great prowess in his throwing abilities, as he was able to hurl large chunks of rubble at the fusion of Psykos and Orochi and eventually even a building containing the likes of Superalloy Darkshine and Puri-Puri Prisoner, albeit with the help from Fubuki, who enhanced his physical prowess. Additionally, Tanktop Master is also capable of resisting Gums, a powerful Dragon-level threat, to chew him, albeit with great difficulty.
Immense Speed: Tanktop Master was fast enough to catch Garou by surprise in their fight, able to hit him with speed that shocked the Hero Hunter. Although unseen, he was able to outrun the falling ship of the Dark Matter Thieves before it crashed on the ground. Tanktop Master can also travel at greater speeds than running by throwing huge projectiles at high-speed and grabbing hold of them; letting their momentum pull him through the air in a form of pseudo-flight.
Immense Durability: Tanktop Master has a high level of durability, as he was able to stay up after taking multiple hits from Garou, whereas his fellow tanktop army was defeated by single hits from the Hero Hunter.
Enhanced Senses: While fighting Garou, Tanktop Master was able to sense evil intentions from him.
Pain Endurance: Tanktop Master has a high pain tolerance, as demonstrated during his battle against Garou where he did not show much signs of pain even though the Hero Hunter had targeted his vital spots and severely injured him with a barrage of thrust strikes. Furthermore, when having both of his forearms mangled by Fuhrer Ugly, Tanktop Master was only seen mainly shocked at the injury rather than the pain.
Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Tanktop Master apparently mastered the 'versatility' of the Tanktop, which he, according to his brothers, uses to increase the power of his attacks. His style of fighting consists of several punches and wrestling moves. However, as Garou evaluates, Tanktop Master mainly relies on power rather than technique. Tanktop Master has been seen on numerous occasions using his brute strength to throw massive objects a great distance. His throwing prowess is so much so that it was a main component of the plan to take down the Psykos and Orochi fusion.
- Tanktop Blow (タンクトップブロー, Tankutoppu Burō): Tanktop Master spins to build up momentum and strikes the ground with tremendous force to unbalance and distract his opponent.
- Tanktop Tackle (タンクトップタックル, Tankutoppu Takkuru): Tanktop Master charges at his opponent, bulling them over with folded arms. This attack is strong enough to blow a low-level monster a far distance away even when Tanktop Master is injured. According to the Tank Top Army, this move has defeated many monsters.
- Tanktop Punch (タンクトップパンチ, Tankutoppu Panchi): A seemingly normal punch, although, according to the Tank Topper Army, his tanktop's "versatility" doubles its power.
Expert Marksmanship: Tanktop Master can throw extremely heavy objects with very high accuracy, as demonstrated when he was able to launch a transmission tower towards the spire at the site of the battle against Psykos and Orochi over a great distance. Additionally, he was able to throw heavy chunks of debris and a building in the air towards the fusion of Psykos and Orochi's jet form, even intercepting an energy blast from the monster with a boulder.
- Tanktop Deep Breath (タンクトップ深呼吸, Tankutoppu Shinkokyū): Tanktop Master uses his maximum lung capacity to take a large breath. It was used as a last-resort to inhale all of Heavy Smoker's tobacco smoke.
Tanktop: Tanktop Master wears a dull blue tanktop during training and battle, claiming it boosts his strength. It is unknown if this claim is actually true. It is also extremely tight, so much so that it was able to act as a defibrillator by restarting his heart as it snapped back from Bang's grip.
Attack Specialized Tight Tanktop: Tanktop Master wears this variant of the tanktop during his fight with Heavy Smoker. It boosts the wearer's strength due to the increased pressure on the body, but it can only be used for up to three minutes before it begins to suffocate the wearer. With this strength, Tanktop Master was actually able to deal some damage to the Dragon-level threat, though still failed to defeat him.
- (Referring to Garou) "Did I hold back too much because he's human? No... this guy... is he even human?"
- (To Mumen Rider) "You're not wearing a tanktop, so don't be so reckless."
- (To Pig God as a message to Mumen Rider): "We will win!! And it will be a victory for the heroes who gave up their beds!"
- (After being punched by Fuhrer Ugly): "Th... The tanktop... is... invin...cible..."
- According to the databook:
- The origin of his hero name comes from being a master who can wear tank tops and make the most of the tank top's performance.
- Tanktop Master makes his own tank tops, and the Hero Association sells them as part of their official merchandise lineup.
- In the 2017 One Punch Man Halloween cover, Tank Top was depicted as himself but wearing a hockey mask and wielding a chainsaw, a reference to the typical parodied slasher movie serial killer, which has characteristics of Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th series and Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre series. It could also be a reference to Eminem, who once showed up at one of his concerts with the two items, due to Tanktop Master's face resembling the rapper.