The Smelly Lid Old Man is an elderly man with a large nose and many missing teeth. While in prison, he wears the standard striped prison uniform, along with a small hat.
The Smelly Lid Old Man, being the oldest and longest held prisoner, takes great pleasure in watching new prisoners suffer. However, like the other prisoners, he has a great fear of Puri-Puri Prisoner.
Human Monster SagaEdit
Super Fight ArcEdit
Appearances in Other MediaEdit
When Speed-o'-Sound Sonic entered the prison and began examining the structure, the Smelly Lid Old Man warned him there is no escape, no morals and no salvation in prison. He gleefully states that he saw many prisoners lose their minds and couldn't wait for the same thing to happen to Sonic. After Sonic defeated a prisoner and caused a commotion, which woke up their boss, the Smelly Lid Old Man explained the situation and admits he is afraid of their boss.
Abilities & Powers Edit
Master Drug Maker: Smelly Lid Old Man could create stimulants.
- (To Sonic) "That proud face will contort when it hits bottom!! Just imaginin' it makes me droolin'! HEE HEE!"
- Smelly Lid Old Man likes to observe the withering of those who find themselves in the prison.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 One-Punch Man Encyclopedia; One-Punch Man: Hero Perfection, page 184
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 66, page 15
- ↑ One-Punch Man Omake; Prison
|S-Class||Garou • Speed-o'-Sound Sonic|
|A-Class||Big Iron • Bull-Bull • Serial Bomber|
|C-Class||Banero • Don Pacino • Pacino Family|
|Ex-Villains||Dr. Genus • Hammerhead • Men's Esthetician Man|
|Undetermined Class||Aburabozu • Base B • Burigura • Chimagusa • Coalition of Assassins • Cow's Stomach • Demolition John • Devil Storm • Fukegao • Harold • Paradisers • Smelly Lid Old Man • Special Moves Mile|