These are the basic guidelines for editing.
- Fact > Opinion, for example though most people believe Boros is a disaster level of God, he has never been confirmed and as such should not be listed as a God level threat.
- In terms of determining the reliability or priority of sources, remember: Original Manga > Audiobooks > Original Webcomic > Databooks > Anime > Accurate Translations (by reliable scanlators or translators) > Official English Dubs (Such as Viz and FUNimation).
- Use words that are appropriate to the article, and keep the language simple.
- Wikis are meant to present information in an easy-to-read manner, so avoid using fancy diction.
- All sentences should use the proper tense.
- All summaries of plot should be written in the present active tense.
- American English is the preferred variety of English.
- Should be as detailed as possible.
- Ultimate goal should be that any costume designer can use it as a point reference.
- Trivia should be something that is not so obvious to the average viewer, such as who Atomic Samurai was modeled after.
- Abilities & Powers
- Supernatural Abilities
- Physical Abilities
- Fighting Style
- Miscellaneous Abilities
- Hero Rating
- Major Battles
- Abilities & Powers
The "Abilities & Powers" Section OutlineEdit
Miscellaneous abilities or noteworthy mentions of the characters overall strength are written normally.
These are the Sub-headings we are currently using on this wiki:
Intelligence: For characters with noteworthy intellect. Describes their intellectual abilities-
Physical Abilities: For purely physical attributes of the characters like strength, speed, durability and some rather unique physical abilities.
- Levels of said attributes:
- Enhanced: If the said attribute is of a great caliber.
- Immense: If the said attribute is incredible high of the character (more than Enhanced). Anything as strong as or stronger than Puri-Puri Prisoner is considered to have immense strength. Anything faster than Puri-Puri Prisoner is considered to have immense speed.
- Unique levels
- Evergrowing: If the said attribute endless increases in caliber.
- Overwhelming: If the said attribute is too great to be measured.
Supernatural Abilities: For unique and paranormal abilities like Telekinesis, Telepathy or some energy-based powers.
Fighting Style(s): How the character fights, be it armed or unarmed. Includes Swordsmanship, Hand-to-Hand Combat and other unique fighting styles some characters displayed during the series.
- Levels of the said styles (If not an unique martial art):
- "none": The character fights in the style without any particular skill in it. (or it is unknown how skilled the character is)
- Proficient: Displays above average prowess skill in their fighting style.
- Expert: Displays excellent prowess in the style.
- Master: Displays tremendous skill in their respective fighting style.
- Examples: Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Proficient Marksman, Expert Swordsman and Master Psychic Combatant.
Equipment: The equipment (notable weapons or tools) which the character frequently uses.
Hero Rating: The rating of the characters from the OPM Databook.