Magic Trick Man is a young man who wears a cape, mask, and a Magician's top hat. He is accompanied by a pet Pigeon who perches on his left shoulder.
Magic Trick Man has a very serious demeanor. He sees criminals as scum, and during the underground criminal meeting, he, along with Blue Fire, show no hesitation in attacking and killing criminals if they make a single funny move.
Magic Trick Man is one of the three heroes, along with Blue Fire and Heavy Tank Loincloth who guards Sitch as he presents a proposal to a large room filled with powerful criminals. He's the first to try to engage Garou in combat by the orders of Sitch, but is beaten effortlessly by Garou.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Magic Tricks: Magic Trick Man uses an array of magic tricks to deceive and attack his opponents.
- Sharp Poker Cards: Magic Trick Man can throw sharp cards to cut his enemies.
- Rainbow Smoke Screen (七色煙幕, Nanairo Enmaku): Magic Trick Man releases smoke from his cane and then rapidly spins his cane to spread the smoke across the battlefield to blind his opponents.
- Ferocious White Crows (獰猛白カラス, Dōmō Shiro Karasu): Magic Trick Man releases dozens of birds from his hat that will attack his opponents for him and are able to see past his Rainbow Smoke Screen.
- Magic Breath (マジックブレス, Majikkuburesu): Magic Trick Man blows some fluid in front of his opponent.
|Magic Trick Man, Blue Fire, Heavy Tank Loincloth and Criminals vs. Garou||40||14||Loss|
- "When he is invited to parties and such, his magnificent activities stand out. But inside his chest, burns a heart of justice that detests evil." -Hero Association Databook
- Magic Trick Man's hero name comes from his battle style of using Magic Tricks, which he is proficient at.
- His Likes, Dislikes, and Hobbies are undisclosed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 One-Punch Man Encyclopedia; One-Punch Man: Hero Perfection, page 74
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 39, page 10-21
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 40, page 5-9
- ↑ One-Punch Man Webcomic; Chapter 108, page 2-12
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 39, page 11