Groribas (グロリバース, Guroribāsu) was an alien and a general of the Dark Matter Thieves.
Groribas has a very large and muscular body with shades of green across his shoulders and stomach. He lacks eyes on his head. In place of hands, Groribas has mouths with sharp teeth. He wears a spiked dog collar around his neck. He also has a very long and green tail with a fourth head on the end.
Groribas displays great confidence in his battle prowess. He shows a somewhat goofy personality, not being able to decide which moves to use in a fight while heading to Saitama's location. Despite his aloof demeanor, he likes to slowly kill his enemies.
Hero Association SagaEdit
Alien Conquerors ArcEdit
When Geryuganshoop and Groribas learn of Saitama's intrusion into the ship, Groribas goes to deal with him. As he's going to Saitama's location, he wonders what special moves he'll use against him. Groribas briefly appears in a futile attempt to stop Saitama from damaging the ship further. While touting his own abilities and preparing to strike down Saitama, he was beheaded by Saitama's punch.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Due to his status as a dragon-level threat, it can be assumed he is an immensely powerful being. Along with Geryuganshoop and Melzargard, he is one of the strongest fighters of the Dark Matter Thieves after Boros.
Immense Strength: As a Dragon-level mysterious being, Groribas has very impressive strength. He is strong enough that he kills most of his opponents too quickly before he can display all of his techniques.
Immense Speed and Reflexes: As a Dragon-level mysterious being, Groribas naturally has amazing speed and reflexes, although he is never shown displaying them due to how quickly he was killed by Saitama.
Acid Breath (アシッドブレス, Ashiddoburesu): Groribas claims to have an acid breath that can melt anything, but this is not shown due to the speed at which he is dispatched by Saitama.
Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Groribas possesses multiple techniques which he wasn't able to show off, due to his quick death by Saitama. Given their names, it can be assumed that he prefers hand-to-hand combat. He states he would often kill his opponents too quickly before he could display all of his techniques.
- Double Bite: Groribas attacks with both arms at once. The effect of this move was never seen.
- Purgatory Thorn Grip: One of Groribas's many moves that he did not get to display.
- Sky Strangle Sunder: One of Groribas's many moves that he did not get to display.
- Screw Tail Thrust: One of Groribas's many moves that he did not get to display.
|Groribas vs. Saitama||32||10||Groribas is killed|
- Groribas's name is a possible pun of Guro (グロ), a shorten form of "grotesque" in Japanese and Reverse being often used to refer "vomiting" in Japanese.
- Murata has stated that if Melzargard, Groribas and Geryuganshoop worked together to fight against Orochi, even with preparation, they have almost no chance of winning.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 One-Punch Man Encyclopedia; One-Punch Man: Hero Perfection, page 158
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 32, page 53
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Omake (Volume 6)
- ↑ One-Punch Man Stream; 2/6/2018